At Chino Commercial Bank, we are committed to great customer service and support. You may find the answers to your questions and concerns in our Frequently Asked Questions listed below.
2023 Bank Observed Holidays
New Year’s Day – Sunday, Jan. 1
Martin Luther King Day – Monday, Jan. 16
Presidents’ Day – Monday, Feb. 20
Memorial Day – Monday, May 29
Juneteenth National Independence Day – Monday, June 19
Independence Day – Tuesday, July 4
Labor Day – Monday, Sept. 4
Columbus Day – Monday, Oct. 9
Veterans’ Day – Saturday, Nov. 11
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, Nov. 23
Christmas Day – Monday, Dec. 25
My Chino Commercial Bank debit card has been misplaced or stolen: Losing your debit card can be a scary experience, but rest assured, you will NOT be responsible for any fraudulent charges on your card. Simply follow these steps to shut down your lost card and order a new one:
- During weekday business hours, please call (909) 393-8880 or for after business hours, call 1-(800) 472-3272. Our friendly representatives will deactivate your lost or stolen card immediately.
- Next, stop into one of our branches so they can issue you a new debit card. You will need to sign an authorization form and your new card will come in the mail within 5-7 business days.
I need to reset the PIN number for my debit card:
- Call or visit any Chino Commercial Bank branch with your identification to reset your PIN.
I need to reset my online banking password:
- You can reset your password using our forgot password link or call any of our branches to have your password reset.
What is Chino Bank’s routing/ABA number (needed for direct deposits and ACH payments)?
I need to reorder checks:
- You can order your checks directly through Main Street, our preferred provider
I need a copy of a check or of my bank statement:
- Check images and account statements can be accessed anytime through Chino Commercial Bank’s online banking. Enroll in online banking today! Once you have set up your account, go to “Accounts”, select an account then click “Documents” . If you cannot access online banking, simply contact your Chino Commercial Bank office.
I need to place a stop payment:
- You can initiate stop payments anytime through Chino Commercial Bank’s online banking. Once you log in, select an account and then click “Stop Payments” If you cannot access online banking, contact your Chino Commercial Bank office.
I need a payoff balance on my Chino Commercial Bank loan:
- Contact our loan department at (909) 393-8880.
Have you recently moved, have a new phone number, or e-mail address?
- Call any Chino Commercial Bank office to change your contact information. If your e-mail address has changed, please be sure to update e-mail in online banking (“Profile” > “Email”).
Have you experienced a name change?
- Bring your new identification into a Chino Commercial Bank office to have your account updated.