Remote Deposit Capture
Introducing Remote Deposit Capture the quick way to turn check deposits into cash
Key Advantages of Remote Deposit Capture
- Make your funds available faster
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time preparing deposits
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the financial institution
- Reduce risk of check fraud
Is Remote Deposit Capture for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Remote Deposit Capture may benefit your company. It’s like having a 24-hour teller right in your office.
- Get faster funds availability – With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Make deposits anytime – Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits – Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Save time and money – Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank and eliminate costly courier fees.
- Streamline your cash flow – Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This makes it easy to consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud – Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Work more securely – Multiple layers of security include password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption – the highest level of security commercially available.
If you are interested in getting Remote Deposit Capture for your business, contact us for more information.